FULL [N7000][CWM&ODIN] AllianceROM N7000 ICS v1

Discussion in 'Full Releases' started by Robbie Hood, Jun 9, 2012.

?

Was it worth the wait ?

1. Hell Yeah !!!

97 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No...

6 vote(s)
    5.8%
  3. ics... whats that?

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  1. Robbie Hood
    Aggressive

Robbie Hood Team Alliance Mad Scientist & King of Bastards

AllianceROM N7000 ICS v1
    Check the changelog HERE
    Check the cool FAOSP based theme HERE
    Download Alliance-ROM_N7000 ICS v1 HERE
    How to install go HERE

How , what, where , when , why ... FAQ : HERE
    Report Bugs HERE
    Major Credits to Ficeto without him our ROMs would never be as stable as they are because of his work in the kernels, scripts , ROM layouts and more and more... Appreciate the guy , dont let work that you dont see at first hand be in vain :D
    And offcourse credits to my fellow DEVs comnam90 and Goldie , whom are releasing full roms aswell for i9000 and I9100....
    Team Alliance
    WE WILL PREVAIL !!!
    Ficetos NoteCore ICS Sources
    +
    udkSD, macky1730, ItalloSan and 15 others like this.
  2. Robbie Hood
    Aggressive

Changelog AllianceROM N7000 ICS v1:

• Based on latest Stable Samsung release: XXLQ2 Android 4.0.3

* XXLPT Modem

* XEULP4 CSC

• Ficetos NoteCore ICS 0.5 , Pre-Rooted

• Deodexed / Zip aligned

• CRT Off animation Fixed and optional via the new AllianceMOD Settings app thanks Ficeto

• 8 FRAOSP Status bar toggles with long press to parent settings functionality

* Whole ROM Based on FRAOSP theme, Very intensive AOSP theme revert thanks Ficeto

* 3 lockscreens via AllianceMOD Setting being Samsung stock / Prime and AOSP

• Increase/decrease Font Size in Setting/Display

• Added 4 boot options under the restart button ( powermenu )

• Mms.apk Convert sms to mms after 100 messages and raised max recipients to 100 ( clear data in settings / applications/manage app / mms.apk )

• Call Recording on stock phone.apk (saved on /sdcard/sounds)

• non increasing ringtone

• New AllianceROM Bootanimation thanks udkSD

- modified taskmanager SenseStyle (Home button)

- Transparent Phone/Contacts/MMS

- New pop-ups

* added NovaLauncher and S3 TouchWiz

* S3 Shutdown animation and friendly bootsound

* S04disableMTP .Killed MTP application so once usb is activated in settings /usb utils , mass storage will work as in Gingerbread via the dropdown menu

Probably more i cant think of right now ..... TIME TO RELEASEEEEE

And offcourse as much ICS theme as i could come up with :p
  3. Robbie Hood
    Aggressive

image (12e kopie) (5th copy).png image (12e kopie) (6th copy).png image (12e kopie) (16th copy).png image (12e kopie) (14th copy).png image (12e kopie) (4th copy).png image (12e kopie) (9th copy).png image (12e kopie) (7th copy).png image (12e kopie) (15th copy).png image (12e kopie) (3rd copy).png image (12e kopie) (18th copy).png image (12e kopie) (another copy).png image (12e kopie) (copy).png image (12e kopie) (11th copy).png image (12e kopie).png image (12e kopie) (8th copy).png image (12e kopie) (13th copy).png image (12e kopie) (17th copy).png image (12e kopie) (19th copy).png image (12e kopie) (20th copy).png

Attached Files:

Hafo, korado, sameer654 and 2 others like this.
  4. Robbie Hood
    Aggressive

Safe Flash GUIDE :

Ok guys n gals,

as you all know there where huge risks with the kernel and emmc chip in flashing this ICS firmwares on our note.
    After intensive testing by me and Ficeto (who lost his note in the process) we have results that can go public.
    Follow my guide to the letter or you could end up with root problems or roms not flashing properly.

My advise as a starting point is Gingerbread no matter what ROM or version.
    Are you coming from an aosp ICS ROM or a build not by us then please proceed in flashing our AllianceROM N7000 GB 3.4 Resurrection ROM before the whole process. (check it here)
    Once you run the ROM you will need to clear data via settings/applications /all/DarkyOTA and afterwards remove the DarkyOTA app from /system/app and download AllianceOTA app from the market.
    If for some reason the app crashes afterwards then just uninstall it one more time and reinstall via the market.

When the app installed you need to open it and go to the ROM config tab.
    Select in here whatever you want but be sure you TICK WIPE !!!

Now here is a step where you as a user need to make the choice what you want to use.
    We need to flash a XXLPY repack via Odin, whether this is MobileOdin or the Odin i provide with the REPACK ROM does not matter (small Odin guide below, for mobile odin guide you will have to use google because i dont use this app) . Flashing with Odin via pc however , will raise the custom binnary counter but its a safe flash because the devices where meant to be flashed like this. In the download section off this post you will find Chainfires triangle away 1.51 which will clear both counter and triangle . So just flash vid Odin;)

Once this ROM is booted you can check the stock samsung rom a bit if you want something to compare :p
    When you are done , reboot in recovery via the three button combo , volume up + home + power and let go when you see the n7000 splash screen ... Now dont tempt to go wipe anything or think you need to have this or that wiped with every flash !!! Stop , Dont touch and quickly move on to choose zip from sd and just flash the rom.

Thats All :D

Small Odin Guide:

Odin is a leaked flash utility by samsung.
    In my oppinion this stays the safest way to flash your phone, my I9100 is currently at 114 odin flashes or something and my N7000 since last week on 86 Odin flashes. It will raise the counter but Ficeto also came up with a way to clear the counter if you care about it at all.

So you have downloaded part 1 and are not sure how to flash via Odin.
    Its quite a handy and easy utility.

Just unzip XXLPY_NoteCoreICS.zip to lets say the desktop.
    In this zip you will find several files :

N7000XXLPY_n7000OXALPY-blablabla.tar
    Odin3.ini
    Odin3v1.87.exe
    Q1_20110914_16GB.pit

Before starting its handy to know if you have the Samsung USB drivers installed.
    If you have KIES running on your pc then you will have the drivers but need to be sure that you kill all processes related to kies in the taskmanager (kiestrayagent for example).
    If you dont have the drivers just google em real quick they are widely spread over the net.

Now to start in Odin.. its real easy
    Just double click Odin.exe to open the programm.

Boot your phone in download mode by holding down : volume down + home + power untill the phone reboots and you see the N7000 splash-screen, from there it should boot to download mode.
    Once there just plug the phone via USB to your computer and Odin should verify by a yellow com box that the device is connected.
    Then just add XXLPY to PDA and the pitfile at pit.
    Should look something like this
    Schermafdruk van 2012-05-25 01:02:08.png

thats all :)
    Now just press start and let Odin do the work
    korado, Sunshine, cad_2012 and 2 others like this.
  5. Robbie Hood
    Aggressive

Downloads:

Part 1 ODIN:

Checksum:
    MD5: 1a955d0d3106a296417dfcd820c5459f
    SHA1: fd735f56f2cbe88d195e3d37f84230a94793beb2

XXLPY stock repacked with NoteCoreICS and empty data.img .

HERE or Torrent

Part 2 CWM:

Checksum:
    MD5: 4f7b08cfd7202d7396aab841cbb72e7c
    SHA1: 570e02e21e95246990482702d2d7f0459b057141

AllianceROM N7000 ICS v1 via Robbie Hoods SourceForge.

HERE or Torrent

PART 3 Reset Counter and Clear Triangle :

Chainfires triangle_away 1.51.

HERE
    T!v@K and korado like this.
  6. Robbie Hood
    Aggressive

muauhahaha more more more
    noizecore, ItalloSan, korado and 2 others like this.
  7. korado
    Fine

korado AllianceROM User

leave some for me :p , waiting all morning for this and now i know it's coming this way :D
    comnam90 likes this.
  8. Ariani
    Buzzed

Ariani Active AllianceROM User

aw man when ive seen u post this thread i was nearly shittin my pants but still i have to wait man u such a badass hahah
  9. Robbie Hood
    Aggressive

i like to fire things up before they actually happen :p
  10. Ariani
    Buzzed

Ariani Active AllianceROM User

just do your thang im sure it will be absolutely worth waiting :D